- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Knowledge of web developing language.
- Transform designs into fully functional websites.
- Knowledge of theme customization.
- Knowledge of WordPress custom plugin development.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software.
- Identify the type of content the site will host.
- Test the website and identify & resolve any technical problems.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- 2 years of proven work experience as a WordPress developer
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Expert in Browser compatibility issues
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar field
|Job Category||Software Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelor's In CS|