- Provides input for the planning, integration, test case development, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project.
- Evaluate and select automation testing tools for various components of the system
- Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Develops, writes and maintains the test scripts for automation for assigned projects.
- Conducts testing using company-specific, manual, programmatic or automated processes.
- Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
- Develop automation scripts to cover the test cases of the requirements selected for the current development phase
- Provides inputs and escalates issues in bug triage meetings and coordinates with development team if required under the guidance of the Lead.
- Tests modules of larger software products or smaller stand-alone software products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Some roles are responsible for limited coordination of the work of others.
- Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems of moderate complexity.
- Works on projects/changes of minimal to medium complexity.
- Estimates effort required for own work
- Identifies risk, comes up with mitigation plans, and implements the same.
Software Quality Assurance Testers (Automation) Job-Requirement:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge on automation frameworks
- 5+ years of test automation experience developing automation framework for large enterprise applications.
- GUI frameworks that involves Selenium, Java – TestNG, BDD Cucumber, Junit, APPIUM, Puppeteer
- API testing frameworks in Java for REST, SOAP, other xml based services
- Experience to baseline, cross validate failures in GUI, API, Content programmatically, Oracle, MySQL, AWS,
- APPIUM Puppeteer, J Meter
- Version Control: GitHub, bit bucket
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins (basics)
- Test Management tools: Jira, Bugzilla, TestFLO for JIRA, SPIRATEST by Inflectra.
- Software development methodologies: Agile / Scrum
- Expertise in various forms of software testing (specifically in a support role): smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing, etc.
- Expertise in independently evaluating test automation tools, technology, and framework based on product requirements.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
|Job Category||Software Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|