We are looking for full time SEO expert for with good English communication and writing skills.
- Optimize On-site SEO to make site search engine friendly.
- Build high-quality backlinks.
- Improve rankings on competitive keywords and increase web traffic.
- Provide and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Must have experience of client reporting.
- Google paid campaigns management experience is a plus.
- Off-page Optimization
- On-page Optimization
- Ecommerce and static website SEO
- Tools management like Google Analytics, Google search console, semrush, ahrefs, etc.
- Latest and advance strategies of Link Building, cannot rely on outdated link building strategies.
- Must be up-to-date with the latest Google policies & SEO penalties.
- Mid-level, 3-5 years of experience.
|Job Category||Marketing Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|