- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient and scalable backend code using Python and Python based frameworks
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
Sr. Python Developer requirements and qualifications
- Should have 5+ years of experience in Python (Django)
- Experience working with the following technologies: Python, AWS, Django REST Framework, Django-CMS, Flask.
- Practical RDBMS experience (preferably postgres SQL).
- Advanced database concepts (partitions, query efficiency, indices etc.)
- Linux-based development experience.
- Experience with performance optimization, scaling, event analytics.
- Experience with modern Social APIs for login, email, analytics, etc.
- Experience with any templating engine with HTML and CSS.
- Write and maintain functional and unit tests for automated testing and deployment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
|Job Category||Software Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelor's In CS|