- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application life cycle.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
Sr. Node JS Developer Job-Requirement:
- Minimum 03 years of experience as a Back-end/Server-side developer.
- In-depth understanding of core programming concepts is a must.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
|Job Category||Software Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelor's In CS|