- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient and scalable backend code using Java and Java based frameworks
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
Sr. Java Developer requirements and qualifications
- Should have 5+ years of experience in Java and Java based frameworks
- Experience with Microservices and containers (Docker) Spring (Spring boot, spring data) AWS (SQS, SNS and
- S3) Standalone Java ETL applications is required
- Experience with JSON & REST APIs is required
- Experience with in-sprint integration testing automation (Cucumber/Gherkin) and Oracle PL/SQL is a plus
- Practical RDBMS experience
- Experience with performance optimization, scaling, event analytics.
- Writing and maintain functional and unit tests for automated testing and deployment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
|Job Category||Software Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelor's In CS|