- Main focus will be on bringing in new customers by Cold calling, using social media tools, etc.
- Develops and expanding a portfolio of customers to meet the agreed monthly sales targets.
- Constant interaction with customers (on a daily basis) to make sure no opportunity is lost
- Someone who believes in the methodology of Work makes a better life
- Experience working in the international market
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Scheduling Initial Qualified Appointments to convert into sales.
- Providing in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
|1 - 2 Years