- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Minimum three or more years project management and/or business analysis experience in IT industry.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and hands-on experience with JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences.
- Sound exposure to Agile methodologies is preferable.
- PMP certification preferable.
- Good business acumen and consulting skills
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team, and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
|Job Category||Project Management Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Shift||Day / Night|
|Education||Bachelor's In CS|