- Identify opportunities to increase User Acquisition, Traffic, and Conversion, leading to higher sales
- Focus every day on how to grow both top of the funnel, the bottom of the funnel, and ultimately revenue
Manage the Marketing team
- Manage the overall brand look and feel for our clients as well as for the Company.
- Run marketing ad campaigns on Search Engines and on Social Media channels for both clients and for the Company.
- Develop and implement all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-
- Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing,
- Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests to create strategic planning accordingly.
- Work with internal teams to create landing pages and improve the consumer experience.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels.
- Help in setting and optimizing marketing funnels (e.g, click funnel, conversion funnel, etc).
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Experience in a well-respected company serving the international market
- Have proven experience in growing revenue for new initiatives
- Worked in a small business/entrepreneurial environment where they have driven growth
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of 360 marketing campaigns
- Commercially minded with good attention to detail
- Great communication skills and a professional manner
- Flexibility, able to embrace change, good at multitasking & very organised
- Take ownership and responsibility for issues
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial and driven self-starter, needing little guidance
- Can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in
- Growth-hacker mindset
- Experience working on CMS, like WordPress, Shopify etc.
- Facebook Advertising, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, and/or Google Analytics certification(s) are a major plus
- Relevant skills certifications would be a plus.
|Job Category||Marketing Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|