- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Identify potential customers based on the assigned segment to penetrate the market to meet Enterprise Sale goal & target through consulting and offering solutions to customers.
- Unearth new sales, deals opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Provide market updates and customer feedback to Project Manager for market analysis and product development.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Regular contact with clients to understand and meet their needs.
- Providing in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation.
- Prepare weekly sale result and sale forecast including prospect customers for closing.
- Maintain professional working attitudes that maintain and promote the company’s core values
Client Account Manager Requirements
- Should have 3+ years proven experience as a Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus.
- Excellent English communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- A business acumen, Enthusiastic and passionate.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing or a related subject. Any related certification is a big plus.