- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debugging applications.
- Writing unit tests and integrating them into the development life cycle.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Managing and maintaining server infrastructure.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application life cycle.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- 2 years of experience as a Back-end/Server-side developer.
- In-depth understanding of core programming concepts is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences.
- Sound exposure to Agile methodologies is preferable.
- Experience with a backend programming language such as Python, Node.js, Java, C++, C# is necessary
- (Python/Django experience preferable).
- Experience designing databases (both SQL based, and NoSQL based) is recommended.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
|Job Category||Software Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelor's In CS|